We continuously add new features and enhancements, fix critical bugs, and regularly deploy changes to improve performance. Keep a tab of our latest updates on this page.
- Customizable Trackers and Summary UI: You can now customize the look and feel of Trackers and Analytics UI to match your brand identity.
Read more here.
- Improved validations and error handling in Async API.
- Quality check for Summarization.
- Availability of Interim Trackers.
- Added Real-time API optimizations.
- Bug fixes:
- Issue with incorrect Speaker Diarization in the Spanish language was fixed.
- Issue with retrieving entities such as trackers in bulk in management API has been fixed.
- Availability of Streaming API with Python SDK. Read more here.
- PII Identification and Redaction for real-time: Identifying and Redacting Personally Identifiable Information (PII) such as name, email IDs, government ID numbers, phone numbers, etc. is now available. With this feature, you can redact confidential information from conversations processed by Symbl.
Read more here.
- Python SDK availability: Availability of Python SDK with support for Telephony and Async APIs. Read more here.
- Trackers and Analytics UI: Availability of the Trackers and Analytics UI that provides a waveform visualization with conversation insights. Read more here.
- Support for the
readOnlyparameter has been added to avoid unintended editing of the Summary UI.
- User can now share their own configured URL with their domain name in iframe implementation.
- Added support for creating Transcripts in SRT format. Read more here.
- Added support for Speaker
userIDin the Analytics API.
- Availability of Trackers API (Beta) that allows you to track the occurrence of certain keywords or phrases in a conversation. Read more here.
- Availability of Management API (for Trackers) in Beta. Read more here.
- Added support for speaker channel separation for Async Video APIs. Read more here.
- Availability of Summary API (Labs). Read more here.
- Added support for
refreshflag in the Summary API (Labs) that allows a previously generated Summary to be regenerated.
- Added support for Comprehensive Action Items API (Labs). Read more here.