Any explicit question or request for information that comes up during the conversation, whether answered or not, is recognized as a question.
- “What features are most relevant for our use case?”
- “How are we planning to design the systems?”
- Recognition of questions pointed to someone.
- Recognition of implicit questions.
- Recognition of questions that are actionable in nature.
- Ignoring chit chats - which are questions in nature but part of casual small- talks.
To see the Questions API in action, you need to process a conversation using Symbl. After you process a meeting, you'll receive a Conversation ID which is passed in Conversation API. A Conversation ID is the key to receiving conversational insights from any conversation. As an example, here's a simple API call which grabs the detected questions from the conversation.
Remember to replace the
conversationId in the API call with the Conversation ID you get from the previous API call.