Symbl provides reusable and customizable UI Components that can be widely divided into two types:
Symbl JS elements helps developers embed customizable JS elements for transcription, insights and action items for both real-time and post conversation experience. These are customizable, embeddable components that can be used to simplify the process of building the experience with the desired branding, as applicable.
The Symbl JS elements supports:
- Live captioning
- Action Items
- Suggestive Actions
👉 Read more in the Symbl React Elements page.
Symbl provides a few prebuilt summary UI that can be used to generate a user experience of the understanding of the conversation after it has been processed. The pre-built summary UI is available as a URL that can be shared via email to all (or selected) participants or used to embed as a link as part of the conversation history within the application.
The prebuilt summary UI includes the following capabilities:
- Title and details of the conversation including date, number of participants, etc.
- Names of all the participants
- Topics covered in the conversation in the order of importance
- Full, searchable transcript of the conversation. Transcripts can be edited, copied and shared.
- Any Insights, action items or questions from the transcript. Insights can also be edited, shared or dismissed, date/assignee for action item to be modified.
- The prebuilt summary UI can also be customizable, as per the use case or product requirement.
👉 Read more in the Summary UI section.