The Conversation API provides a REST API interface for getting your processed Speech to Text data(also known as Transcripts) and conversational insights.
These APIs require a
If you have a
conversationId, Conversation API can help you:#
- Conversation: Find meeting name, member name and email, start and end time of the meeting, meeting type and meeting id details.
- Delete Conversation: Delete a conversation and all related entities.
- Members: Find all members/participants from a conversation.
- Update Members: Update the unique speakers detected as members/participants.
- Message: Provide you with Speech to Text, Sentiments and action phrases in conversation.
- Topic: Provide you with important topics from a conversation.
- Action Items: Provides you with important action items from a conversation.
- Questions: Provides you with questions present in a conversation.
- Follow Ups: Provides you with follow up requests said in a conversation.
- Analytics: Find speaker ratio, talk time, silence, pace and overlap in a conversation.
- Entities: Provides you with entities like location, person, date, number, organisation, datetime, daterange, etc.