Recommendations are managed trackers that are not yet active in Your Trackers but have appeared in the conversations you processed with Symbl.ai. These recommendations are based on conversations that you have processed in the last 30 days, in real time or asynchronously. You can easily view and accept or reject recommended trackers.
Within a few minutes after you process a new conversation, Symbl.ai recommends new trackers with keywords or phrases that are not part of your library but were detected in your recently processed conversations.
Symbl.ai offers trackers recommendations on the platform in two ways.
- On Your Trackers page after you process conversations:
- When you are adding or editing custom trackers:
This section describes how to view recommendations and accept or reject recommended trackers.
- Open platform.symbl.ai and log in. For more information about log in or sign up, see Getting started with trackers.
- From the platform home page, click Trackers Management to open Your Trackers.
The platform prompts you with a link to recommendations available near the top of Your Trackers.
- Click recommendations available to view Recommended Trackers.
Each recommended tracker has its own card, with a checkbox, context menu, title, and description.
- Click the ••• dots to open a context menu.
- Click on a tracker card to open a detailed view. You can also add, customize, or reject from this view.
This tracker details view shows the title, description, categories, and languages. A note summarizes how often the tracker was detected in your conversations. Below the note, recently detected instances of this tracker are listed by conversation ID.
- Click the X to dismiss the tracker details view without making any changes.
From Recommended Trackers you can add any of the recommendations.
- Select any number of the recommended trackers. This example shows all recommended trackers selected using the Select all checkbox.
- Click Add to ‘Your Trackers’ to add the selected trackers to your list of active trackers.
When the managed trackers are added to your library, the platform displays a success message.
- Click Go Back or View Now to return to your trackers.
Notice that the recommended trackers are now in your active library, with any other custom trackers or managed trackers that were already there.
You can reject recommended trackers if they are not relevant for your use case or are not accurately detected for your conversations.. Symbl.ai will not recommend the rejected trackers again, but they remain in the managed trackers library.
- From Your Trackers, click recommendations available.
- You can Reject recommendations in a few ways.
From the context menu:
From the tracker details view:
From the actions menu at the bottom of Recommended Trackers after you select one or more trackers::
- When you click Reject, you need to choose Not relevant or Not accurate to complete the action.
- When processing is complete, the platform displays Tracker rejected.
Note that rejected trackers remain in the managed trackers library, but will not be recommended again.
Updated 5 months ago