Using Symbl you can build use cases for support, sales, collaboration apps and for workflow automation for single or multiple conversations to identify real-time growth opportunities, create indexed knowledge from conversations and drive productivity.
Applying primarily to unified communication and collaboration platforms (UCaaS), you can add real-time recommendations of action items and next steps as part of your existing workflow. This would meaningfully improve meeting productivity by surfacing the things that matter, as the meeting occurs. Beyond real-time action items, take advantage of automated meetings summaries delivered to your preferred channel, like email, chat, Slack, calendar, etc.
Use real-time contextual recommendations to enable participants to drive efficiencies in their note-taking, save time and focus more on the meeting itself. Action items are surfaced contextually and in real-time and can be automated to trigger your existing workflows.
Post-meeting summaries are helpful for users that like to get more involved in the conversation as it happens, and prefer re-visiting information and action items post-meeting.
- Humans tend to be slightly subjective when taking notes. Remove bias from notes with an objective conversation intelligence service that contextually surfaces what matters.
- Humans are actually not that great at multitasking. Increase participation and engagement by adding a highly accurate note-taking AI service to the meeting.
- Humans share… most of it. Access and search through complete meeting transcripts, meeting notes, action items, summaries, insights, contextual topics, questions, signals, etc.
- Humans create culture. Understand patterns and trends in your organization’s meeting culture - sentiment, talk ratios, most productive conversations, etc.
As we understand it, customer care performance can be measured by 3 proxy metrics: customer satisfaction, time spent on call, and the number of calls serviced.
What if the introduction of a real-time passive conversation intelligence service into each call was to improve all 3 metrics at once? Real-time contextual understanding leads to suggested actions that a customer care agent can act upon during the call, enabling the agent to:
- Focus on the human connection with the customer.
- Come to a swifter resolution thanks to task automation
- Serve more customers with elevated experience during a shift.
Further, the Symbl.ai platform is also capable of automating post-call data collection. This enables analysis of support conversations over time, agents, shifts,and groups, which leads to a better understanding of pain-points, topics of customer support conversation, etc.
- Improved customer experience thanks to more engaged support conversations.
- Reduce average call handling time thanks to automated real-time actions.
- Better data for coaching and benchmarking support staff.
- High-level understanding of topics and summaries of support conversation.
- Emotional analysis of conversational data.
Digital communication platforms used for sales engagements and customer interactions need to capture conversational data for benchmarking performance, improve net sales, and for identifying and replicating the best-performing sales scripts.
Use Symbl.ai to identify top-performing pitches by leveraging real-time insights. Accelerate the sales cycle by automating suggested action items in real-time, such as scheduling tasks and follow-ups via outbound work tool integrations. Keep your CRM up to date by automating the post-call entry with useful summaries.
- Real-time suggested actions.
- Real-time analysis & insights from the conversation.
- Auto-scheduling tasks and follow-ups through outbound work tool integrations.
- Full, searchable transcript of sales conversations.
- Automate the post-call entry into your CRM.
- A high-level performance view of the sales function.
- Customizable dashboard to view calls in different filters.
- Understand what works best in a sales call: topics, questions, competitor mentions, etc.
- Replicate best performing scripts to train and coach your whole team to success.
Customers interact a lot with Brands on social media and other digital channels. These interactions include feedback, reviews, complaints, and a lot of other mentions. This is valuable data if used properly to derive insights for the business.
Symbl's APIs can be used along with social listening tools to extract, categorize all of this into actionable insights. For example, topics can be very helpful in abstracting data from product reviews, threads of conversation, and social media comments. Questions and requests from social interactions and forums can be identified to build a knowledge base and direct the customer conversations to the right resources.
With the right integrations to CRM tools and Knowledgebase, insights from social conversations can lead to better understanding customer sentiment towards the brand and more efficient customer service on social channels.
- Extract topics from reviews based on different levels of ratings and identify what leads to good/bad ratings.
- Evaluate influencers, affiliates to work with the brand and ensure right messaging throughout the campaign.
- Understand customer voice from comments and live interactions on Facebook, youtube channels.
- Identify and document questions and requests from specific customers on product forums, comments, and replies to social media posts.
- Guide customers to relevant knowledge base articles or support streams based on their complaints and queries on social media.
- Enrich customer data on CRM based on insights identified from customer-specific social interactions.