Trackers is a powerful Conversation Intelligence feature you can use to automatically recognize phrases and their meaning in conversations.
An individual tracker is a group of phrases identifying a characteristic or an event you want to track in conversations.
For example, if you are a Product Manager interested in tracking pain points from all customer conversations in your organization, you can create a tracker named Pain Points. You can add phrases such as "we struggle with", "we find it difficult", "blocker", and "need help with". These keywords and phrases are commonly used by customers to describe their pain points.
When you process a conversation using the Async API or Streaming API, Symbl.ai finds phrases that have similar meaning to the ones you defined in the Tracker. For Pain Points, phrases with similar meanings might include "we are having trouble", and "there is a problem".
The Trackers algorithm uses zero-shot learning to efficiently find matches for your Trackers in conversations without any training data. It first understands the contextual meaning or intent of the vocabulary that you provide for a tracker, then creates a robust tracking context. When you process a conversation, the Trackers algorithm tries to match the intent of messages in the conversation with the intent of your tracker vocabulary. If the intent matches, the detected trackers are added to the response.
For example, “I don’t have any money” is contextually similar to “I ran out of budget” as both represent similar inherent meaning. The Trackers algorithm generalizes the scope of meaning and finds phrases related to running out of money.
Trackers provide the flexibility to choose your own vocabulary so that you can tailor them to your use cases. You can use the occurrence of Trackers in conversations to trigger automatic or manual workflows, identify coaching opportunities for employees, and identify customer interests and issues.
Consider the following specific use cases:
- Sales enablement with real time assist – Meet sales reps where they are, such as on live customer calls. Track events that matter to your organization in real-time such as competitive product discussions, sales objections, and pricing discussions. Use these insights to prompt sales reps with information and guidance about your sales process.
- Sales coaching – Monitor soft skills such as empathy, politeness, and small talk using trackers. Assist reps in real-time or asynchronously when reps do not exhibit the skills you expect. You can also identify when representatives are being apathetic, rude, and transactional.
- Enable sales reps to look for aspects of sales conversations that they want to practice – Identify sales pitch, competitive product discussion, and objection handling. Or get more specific, such as find examples from all sales conversations where a particular competitor was brought up so sales reps can practice how to navigate such discussions.
- Compliance and quality assurance – Use trackers to analyze if contact center reps are adhering to the script, mentioning new promotions, and complying with company and state laws.
- Identify business leads – Use trackers to identify cases where customers show buying intent, or they mention requirements that are the right fit for your product or service. Use the insights to efficiently qualify prospects.
- Getting started with trackers helps you quickly add, edit, and work with trackers on the API Explorer Platform.
- Managed trackers library gives you the option to choose from predefined trackers that best suit your conversations. This saves the time and effort required to manually create a Tracker.
- Custom trackers enable you to create entirely new trackers from scratch.
- Recommendations are new trackers that Symbl.ai suggests to you based on conversations you have processed in the last 30 days.
- Detect trackers can be completed in real-time for streaming conversations and after the conversation using the Conversations API.
Updated about 1 year ago