- When an empty array is passed for
createConnection, users still get those insights available with ON handlers for
- Web SDK does not show any errors when users do not pass or use or send invalid (v4 format)
connectionID to subscribe to an existing stream.
- If a user loses network connection for 30 to 40 seconds, the WebSocket connection does not recover and sends a
noConnectionTimeout: 900 message.
- If a second speaker joins an existing stream and passes the tracker object, the Streaming API only returns the trackers that were passed by the original speaker.
- If the WebSocket Connection breaks and a user switches network from wifi to mobile hotspot, the connection does not recover.
- Web SDK does not handle Safari browser seamlessly.
session_modified event is not supported.
- Update Element is working for
Linear16 but not for