13 September 2022
7 months ago by Victor Chapel
Entity Detection - Managed and Custom Entities
- Managed Entities are detected out-of-the-box in four categories: PII (personally identifiable information), PCI (payments card industry), PHI (personal health information), and General.
- Custom Entities can now be created, updated, and deleted using the Management API, based on the specific vocabulary for your use case.
- For more information, see the Entity Detection docs.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Entities are now enabled by default for Async APIs.
- Get Entities response fields are updated. To learn more, visit the Get Entities page.