Analytics API provides you with functionality like finding speaker ratio, talk time, silence, pace and overlap in a conversation.
This is a Beta API - Undergoing further development. If you have any suggestions, idea or questions about this API please reach us at email@example.com.
If diarization is enabled and each individual speaker are identified in the conversation then this API will shows speaker wise talktime, listentime, pace and overlap. Incase of the speaker is absent, it will be marked as unknown speaker
For each conversation it returns:
- Speaker Ratio - Speaker’s talk and listen ratio and time.
- Talk Time - Overall duration of the conversation.
- Silence - Overall duration of silence.
- Pace - Words per minute spoken in the conversation.
- Overlap - When more than 1 speaker are speaking the same time, then conversation has overlap.
Before using the Conversation API you must get the authentication token (
AUTH_TOKEN) from our authentication process.
Overlap percentage is calculated by dividing the overlap duration(sec) with respect to talkTime of both overlapping speakers. Overlap would be empty when the processed conversationId is for Async API/Telephony API.
|Unique user identifier.|
|The unique identifier of the Speaker. Email ID is usually the preferred user ID.|
|Words per minutes for each speaker.|
|Individual speaker’s total talk time.|
|Individual speaker’s total listen time.|
|Member wise talk overlap details.|