Real-time interim results
Interim results are intermediate transcript predictions during a real-time conversation that are likely to change before the ASR returns its final results.
Use interim results to:
- Generate real-time captions for audio and video conversations before the ASR generates the final transcript for each sentence.
- Quickly trigger time sensitive business workflows without waiting for final transcription.
Interim results are, by definition, not available for recorded (async) conversations, but are available for real-time (streaming and telephony) conversations:
|Real-time interim results||N/A||✓||✓|
View real-time interim transcript
The streaming API response
message: recognition_result continuously adds recognized text and data to the transcript. For more information, see the Streaming API reference Real-time interim transcript.
- If you're new to Symbl.ai, see the Get started guide.
- To start processing async, streaming, or telephony conversations, see the Process a conversation overview.
- For more information about using Symbl.ai features, see Conversation intelligence.
Updated 6 days ago